If you are recognizing there are things in your life that you need to address, considering the need for professional help is a good first step towards improvement.
HOW THERAPY CAN HELP
Psychotherapy can help with a wide range of problems. If you are experiencing difficulties with depression, anxiety or stress, pain or physical ailments, problems with relationships, family or career-related issues, psychotherapy can help you learn to manage and overcome obstacles. I can collaborate with you to help you meet life's challenges with more clarity, resilience and confidence.
Participating in psychotherapy can have many benefits which may include:
* Reducing symptoms of depression and anxiety.
* Discovering new perspectives and solutions to problems.
* Increasing personal and professional effectiveness.
* Developing skills to improve relationships.
* Transforming old patterns and beliefs into more adaptive and positive states.
As an experienced clinician and consultant, I offer a personalized, integrative approach combining both traditional and complementary therapies tailored to meet your specific goals, needs and interests.
Depression, fear, and anxiety are some of the most common and uncomfortable emotions that we can experience at some point in our lives. Through counseling and treatment, we are able to help you recover motivation, perspective, and joy that you once had in your life.
Many individuals can experience symptoms associated with painful and traumatic circumstances. Anxiety, fear, and hopelessness are a few emotions that can linger post traumatic events. We can help you overcome these symptoms and guide you through the process of grief and healing.
Relationship counseling can be beneficial to couples who are looking to strengthen their emotional connection, in all stages of their relationship. Therapy sessions are held with both couples and is a supportive place to discuss issues and solutions to better strengthen your relationship.
I provide individual, couples and group psychotherapy in a safe and supportive environment. Some of the conditions I offer help for include:
* Depression & anxiety
* Stress, trauma and PTSD
* Trauma & Addiction Recovery
* Family, marriage and relationship issues
* Career and financial concerns
* Creativity and performance enhancement
* Medical and health concerns
* Acute and chronic pain
* Mood disorders
* Self-esteem and confidence building
* Abuse survivor issues
* Codependency / ACOA
* Compulsive overeating
* Adjusting to change / life transitions
* Loss & bereavement
I offer an integrative treatment approach that combines both traditional and complementary therapies to respond appropriately and effectively to your specific needs and goals.
I also facilitate workshops and therapy groups:
* Meditation for Stress Reduction
* Integrative Therapy for Trauma & Addiction Recovery
* Integrative Therapy Support Group for Women